As a Digital Marketer, you will plan and execute marketing campaigns that generate both teacher and district admin leads, and continuously think about our positioning in the market. Bringing to bear your experience in demand generation, you will harness in equal parts your excitement for generating leads and your passion for inquiry for all students.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Growth team to design and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives focused primarily on email, digital marketing, and conferences
- Develop unique, targeted strategies for different lead types
- Drive development of new collateral working closely with Growth team and Creative Services team
- Own sales and marketing content strategy, and develop systems to repurpose and manage content, ensuring it is used to its fullest potential
- Consider how our website and Hubspot landing pages can be used to generate more leads, and serve as project manager with an external agency on a website redesign project
- Partner closely with Growth, Creative Services and Partner Experience teams to inform marketing strategies and support revenue goals
- Use data to evaluate the effectiveness of your work and to drive improvements.
- Thrive in a fast paced, feedback driven environment
- A willingness to be scrappy, creative, and unconventional
- A passion for inquirED’s mission
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong project management, organization, and critical thinking skills
- 4+ year(s) experience in digital or email marketing in a SaaS company
- A full-stack email marketer-- skilled at planning campaign strategy, writing copy that resonates with teachers and school and district leaders, designing emails using templates, and analyzing results.
- Loves to think about, test, and implement new ways to help the team work smarter, better, and faster.
- Experience in education technology, or working with (or within) schools or school districts
Why Join Us?
- Mission driven organization
- Small team, quick decisions
- Work from home
- Flexible PTO